With a whole and pure heart before God and man, let us always follow that which we find to be true.
” And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
“He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.”
Believing a lie imprisons the mind and spirit and yet, most choose to remain in group think bubbles,1 even while in the presence of facts showing a better way. Too bad. Deception grows into more deception and all because of an initial, willful and deliberate rejection of the Truth. Cognitive dissonance can eventually become progressively desensitized to where it no longer exists in the mind and spirit.
We all can help one another; that’s what we are to do–no looking down our noses at the other, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”.
Opinions and beliefs, understandings and ways of seeing things are what guides us all through life. For the most part, these paradigms have been promoted by “teachers”. Teachers have been taught by the same “system”. It is a perpetual “education” with subtle changes along the way. Individuals of any society get along with one another because of their paradigms being much the same–we all seem to be going in the same direction, in so many ways. But! There are always a few of those who will “buck the system”.
What is there to buck? What is wrong with how and what we’ve all been been
taught indoctrinated with?
That is the point. Why is it that so many people do not know what to question, identify as a lie and then understand the deception well enough to actually say or do something against it? Read on for a few examples of such predetermined paradigms (managed perceptions), such as the home, education, health and the order of the world. To properly proceed in obtaining some understanding needed in order to get past the “Conspiracy Theorist” put-down–used by those who are incognizant and choose to remain that way–there are four books2 that I believe should be read. The first is the KJV Bible.3 Next, because it is a shorter read of the next two, is “Murder By Injection” by Eustace Mullins4 The third book, which is a “must read” (my personal opinion, of course), is “Tragedy and Hope ” by Carroll Quigley, first published in 1966.5 The last book is “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America – A Chronological Paper Trail” by Charlotte Iserbyt.6 The reading of these four books will provide the reader solid justification in going further in their investigating their own world view.
Welcome to Paradigm Control.
W. Erhart said, “Our mind is of three categories: what we know, what we don’t know, and what we don’t know we don’t know. Not knowing is unfortunate; not knowing that we don’t know is tragic.”
Dr. Wayne Dyer: “Ignorance, especially willful ignorance, is everywhere. The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.”
Dresden James: “A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”
Maurice Maeterlinck: “Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past.”
Dr. John Whitman Ray: “Contempt, prior to complete investigation, enslaves men to ignorance.”
The Bible: “He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.”
George Orwell: “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
J Billings: “As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.”
- See in more detail this page, The Hegelian Dialectic and the Generation Gaps, Old Fogies and Moral Standards pages.
- Well. Now there are five–I changed my mind (December 18th, 2018): Brave New Schools by Berit Kjos
- Here is a video link showing why the KJV Bible is the version to have and to read: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7KRPwKnhxs -1 hour 47 minutes.
- To begin, watch the twenty-nine minute YouTube video, “Eustace Mullins – Murder by Injection [Full Length]” Keep in mind that this video is probably from the end of the eighties or the early nineties. Here is a PDF of this book located elsewhere on the Internet.
- To get an idea of what this book is about, there are a couple videos available on YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLd0ypQfsGM – 24 minutes and www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbFXJrmoElM – 48 1/2 minutes.
- Here is a video of an interview with Charlotte Iserbyt, hosted by Max Bauer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tF83lavcDMo – 1 hour 12 minutes. I have a PDF of this 738 page book. Let me know if you would like a copy.