By G Freeman Shepherd
Are you an individual who suspect that your opinions and perspectives have been influenced and manipulated, including paradigms in education, government policies, national and world economies, and even the fomenting of wars? The “Hegelian Dialectic” has been used on us all. The Faustian nature (sacrificing spiritual values for power, knowledge, or material gain) of politicians and religious leaders will become more evident to the ones who will continue the pursuit.
Most everyone sends their children to a government institution of indoctrination (“public school”) to be “educated”. Just about everyone will not look into the fact that no matter which party any given president has represented or represents, laws and policies are always taking us in the same direction. Most people believe that inflation and depressions just happens–that it just can’t be helped. No one questions how or why wars are brought about. It’s all too complicated. “Just leave all those questions to such problems up to the ones that are in the know, that’s what we have government for.” The majority will call you a “conspiracy theorist”, or intimidate in one way or the other, if you dare make others aware of what you are beginning to see and understand. That’s going to happen. It’s just a simple fact of life. Well, so be it.
Remember, “What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.”
The Hegelian Dialectic Defined:
“Why is it important for you to understand the subject of the Hegelian Dialectic? Because it is the process by which all change is being accomplished in society today. More importantly, it is the tool that the globalists are utilizing to manipulate the minds of the average American to accept that change, where ordinarily they would refuse it.
“The Hegelian Dialectic is, in short, the critical process by which the ruling elite create a problem, anticipating in advance the reaction that the population will have to the given crisis, and thus conditioning the people that a change is needed. When the population is properly conditioned, the desired agenda of the ruling elite is presented as the solution. The solution isn’t intended to solve the problem, but rather to serve as the basis for a new problem or exacerbate the existing one.
“When the newly inflamed difficulty reaches the boiling point of a crisis, it becomes the foundation upon which arguments may again be made for change. Hence, the process is repeated, over and over, moving society toward whatever end the planners have in mind
“It’s also important to understand that as this process is being driven, arguments are created both for and against certain measures of change. All arguments are controlled. The presented solutions – each with varying levels of unadornment – are “debated” publicly by the manipulators or their minions. This is done until a perceived compromise has been reached on the best measure to take in route to solving the crisis. Then, the outcome of the “debate”–which purportedly weighs the concerns of the public with the mandate to do something–is enacted as public policy.
“Such is a summary of the Hegelian Dialectic. Though few in American society have ever heard of it, still fewer have not been profoundly impacted by its use in the effective neutralization of opposition in the formation of public policy” (Source: http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/
Admission of deception is seldom heard of because most of us have been duped into placing trust in the ones we listen to. Just give attention to your favorite news channel and please tell: Why do most people have a “favorite” news channel? Because they believe. They have confidence. They trust. They base their views upon what is reported. Yes, most “understand” their world as informed to do so. The possibility of being deceived almost never enters a deceived mind.
Possession of some true understanding would enable us (with Godly integrity) to face what is befalling us as individuals, as families, as a nation and the world. We could also see how we became who we are and our descendants could do the same.
To begin with we should take note that “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.” Belief in God provides absoluteness. The absence of teaching absolute truth results in man being persuaded to believe anything that is consistently administered to him.
As a nation, we should have listened to Thomas Jefferson, “Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God?” Without God our nation cannot stand. Without Him, I can’t stand.
But, sadly, true understanding avoids most people because of what they already “know”. But, what about the lie, “…Your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil”? (Genesis 3:5 KJV) Opening of the eyes to what? Most of us “understand” what we are taught. We listen, we perceive, we believe and we pass it on to the next generation, and the next generation does the same. We could make a difference in who our descendants will be if we choose to see and hear the truth.
It is past time that we think and see for ourselves how and why our view points, paradigms and opinions have been manipulated:
Alice Bailey’s Ten Strategies
1. “Push God out of the schools. If the people grow up without reference to God, then they will consider God irrelevant in day-to-day life. In the last fifty years this has happened. God is irrelevant to most people.”
2. “Break the traditional Judeao-Christian family concept. Break communication between parents and children so that parents can’t pass on spiritual values to their children. Do this by pushing excessive child rights.”
3. “Remove restrictions on sex. Sex is the biggest joy and Christianity robs people of this. People must be freed to enjoy it without restrictions. It’s not just for married, it’s for everybody.”
4. “Since sex is the greatest expression of man’s enjoyment of life, man must be free to express sex in all its forms. Homosexuality, orgies, even beastiality are desirable so long as no one is being abused or harmed.”
5. “People must be free to abort unwanted children. If a man can have sex and then live free without consequences then the same should be true for a woman too. A woman must have the right to abort an unwanted child.”
6. “Every person develops soul bonds. So when a soul bond wears a person out a person must be free to divorce. When one starts to grow, one must be free to get together with that person even if they are married.”
7. “Defuse religious radicalism. Christianity says Jesus is the only way. Defuse this by
A. Silencing Christianity
B. Promoting other faiths the creation of interfaith harmony.
8. “Use the media to influence mass opinion. Create mass opinion that is receptive to these values by using TV, film and he press, etc. Note- What western believers call normal in the African church would be pornography.”
9. “Debase art in all its forms. Corrupt music, painting poetry and every expression of the heart and make it obscene, immoral and occultic. Debase the arts in every way possible.”
10. “Get the church to endorse every one of these nine strategies. Get the church to accept these principles and to say they’re okay. Then legal ground is given for these values to get a foot hold.”
(Alice Bailey was born June 16, 1880 and died December 15, 1949. She was a writer and theosophist in occult teachings, esoteric psychology and healing, astrological and other philosophic and religious themes. She was born as Alice LaTrobe Bateman, in Manchester, England.
If you desire to know the facts on where and how these strategies have been implemented (and still are), in the arena of public education, read “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” by Charlotte Iserbyte. [Here is a little more information about the book.])
“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels.” (Proverbs 1:5 ~ KJV)
First Published July 20, 2011–Edited and republished September 13, 2018 -Freeman